The University of Technology of Sydney is a large Campus that is located near Central Station, the busiest train and car station in the city, and is also surrounded by various tourist attractions.
UTS is recognized for its support of students from other countries, such as study abroad programs and clubs. On the other hand, they establish student interaction with Australian natives and other cities around the world. It also grants academic scholarships and support with the English language, and offers residency and health services.
This Scholarship was established to support the high achievement of starting international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is selectable?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, the shortlisted or applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia).
- Comply with each and every one of the admission requirements for the selected course.
- Begin full-time studies on campus.
- Have completed an Australian year twelve or baccalaureate studies comparable to an Australian year, no more than 3 (three) years before starting at the University and being accepted based on this qualification to UTS.
- Have an overall grade of eighty-five percent or equivalent in a baccalaureate qualification recognized by the UTS.
- Each and every applicant must request authorization from the UTS online Scholarship Request form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students who enroll in a UTS multinational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicant(s) on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as the basis for admission to the chosen UTS degree programme, as well as the applicant’s response to the next asks: “How do you plan to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?”
Decisions to award Scholarships will be made solely by the Scholarship Committee, as described in Clause Seven of the Awards Conditions, at its absolute discretion.
When can I apply for this SCHOLARSHIP?
The scholarship opens its call on November 16, 2020 and closes its admission process on November 13 of this year.