Study at the University of Twente in the Netherlands
Deadline: 02/01/2024 and 05/01/2024
The University of Twente Scholarships is accepting applications for a master’s program. The scholarship is open to all national and international students. By studying at the University of Twente, scholarship holders will also have the opportunity to study with peers from different cultures and backgrounds, which will help them expand their network and work on different international projects.
The University of Twente Netherlands Scholarship aims to help domestic and international students reduce their financial burden and motivate them to pursue higher education. The scholarships welcome bright, outstanding and motivated international students to study at the University of Twente and become part of the international community that will invest efforts to improve the world.
This Europe Masters Scholarship enables outstanding students to become global change leaders through this Europe Masters Scholarship. This European scholarship for international students offers more than just a tuition waiver. Scholarship recipients will receive an education from the best university in the Netherlands and explore the diverse culture of Europe.
Details of the University of Twente Scholarships
Institutions where you will study:
University of Twente, Netherlands
Levels and areas of study:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Studies Health Sciences
- Interaction with human media
- Industrial design engineering
- Industrial engineering and management
- Internet science and technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Philosophy of science, technology and society.
- Public Administration
- Sustainable energy technology
- Systems and control
Who can participate?
The University of Twente scholarships to study in the Netherlands accept international students from developing countries.
You will receive a scholarship of between EUR 3,000 and EUR 22,000.
This scholarship will be compensation to you for the expenses related to the study.
You can get a scholarship of the same amount for the second year of your master’s degree if you maintain your grades.
Conditions to be met by participants:
- To qualify for the University of Twente scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements below: Applying for a UT scholarship is a separate procedure from applying for admission to the course at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will first need to obtain an admission letter.
- If you have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master’s programs from the 2023/2024 academic year (September), please note: after completing your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive your results.
You must have a student number.
- Meet the conditions for obtaining an entry visa to the Netherlands (if applicable)
Meet the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) skills score to speak
- The University of Twente Scholarships is a program for excellent students. This usually means that you are in the top 5 to 10 percent of your class
Instructions for applying:
Apply first to the master’s program at the University of Twente.
Once you receive your student number, you can now apply for the University of Twente Scholarship.
Complete the scholarship application form.
Upload the documents.
And send the application form.
Until February 1 and May 1, 2024.