The University of Bristol offers the Think Big scholarships for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate/graduate and master’s studies and provides the recipient with up to £20,000 which can be used as tuition fee payment waivers.
Details of the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
Institutions where you will carry out your studies:
University of Bristol, United Kingdom.
Levels and areas of study:
Any full-time, one-year master’s degree program offered at the University.
Who can participate?
All Internacional Students can apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships.
Undergraduate students for September 2024 entry:
- 3 £10,000 scholarships
- 9 £5000 scholarships
Master’s students for admission September 2024:
- 5 £20,000 scholarships
- 10 scholarships of £10,000
- 20 £5000 scholarships
Prizes may only be used as tuition fee waivers.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be a foreign student who demonstrates excellence.
- Have a high school degree to apply for undergraduate scholarships, and also have a bachelor’s degree certificate to be considered for master’s scholarships.
- Make a formal application to the full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course using the University of Bristol online entry system.
- Have a broad command of the English language to the highest standards required by the evaluation committee. It will be necessary to enter the result of the TOEFL or IELTS test .
Instructions to apply:
- Apply to the University of Bristol through the UCAS online platform .
- Submit an application for the Think Big Scholarship .
Note: This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships.
Degrees/Undergraduates: Until February 27, 2024
Master’s degrees: Until April 24, 2024.