Deadline: November 1st EVERY YEAR
Max Plack Internships are a paid opportunity for all international students. The internship will take place in Munich, Germany for Bachelor, Master and PhD students.
The call for Max Planck internships is open all year round, but summer is the preferred time for students. This internship program is open to all areas of computing. Positions are limited and very competitive, so be prepared beforehand.
Max Planck internship programs typically last 12 to 15 weeks. All selected interns will receive a fully funded scholarship. It will include all facilities and travel expenses. The work environment at Max Planck is diverse, multicultural and English-speaking.
Paid Internships in Germany
Institutions where you will carry out your studies:
Max Planck Institute in Munich, Germany
Max Planck Institute for Informatics (Saarbruecken)
Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (Kaiserslautern and Saarbruecken)
Max Planck Institute for Security and Privacy (Bochum)
Levels and areas of study:
Internship program in areas related to Computer Science.
Who can participate?
Internships are open to Bachelor, Master and PhD students from around the world with a basic background in Computer Science and an interest in computer science research. Internship projects are customized to fit each intern’s background.
The Max Planck Summer Internships in Germany will provide the following prizes to students who are selected as winners of the program:
- Free accommodation throughout the internship.
- Monthly stipend.
- Round trip travel expenses.
- Participation in social activities, sports, laboratory parties, walks, talks, among others.
- Visa assistance.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student of excellent academic level for an undergraduate, master’s or doctoral degree.
- Register for the summer research internship in Germany through the online entry system .
The candidate must have interest in topics related to Computer Science.
- If you have extensive command of the English language, you must have a TOEFL or IELTS certificate that demonstrates your high academic level.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic notes.
- Contact information for at least one reference.
- Motivation letter.
Instructions to apply:
To apply for the internship program at Max Planck, submit your application online . You can also select your faculty members at the participating institute. Provide you with the documents and submit the application before the deadline.
For internships that begin between May and August, apply before November 1 of the previous year. For internships starting in any other month, apply at least 5 months in advance.