Study in France with the Eiffel Scholarships 2024
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to enroll in their master’s and doctoral programs.
It provides opportunities to future foreign decision-makers from the public and private sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 30 years of age from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years of age from developing countries. development and industrialized at the doctoral level.
Campus France is a public institution in charge of promoting French higher education abroad and hosting foreign students and researchers in France. It encourages international mobility and manages scholarship programs and the alumni network.
Campus France is responsible for promoting the mobility of foreign students and researchers in France. To this end, the agency launches numerous scholarship programs, from the publication of calls to the reception in France of the program’s beneficiaries.
Campus France also supervises the departure of French experts abroad and the arrival and reception of foreign dignitaries or experts in France.
Originally this Eiffel Excellence scholarship project was designed for people not residing in France. With the support of various organizations and government entities of that nation, it has been possible to expand the awards and tuition fees, in order to accommodate more students who require an adequate space where they can polish their ideas and knowledge.
Details of Eiffel Scholarships in France 2024
Institutions where you will carry out your studies:
Universities subscribed to the Eiffel Excellence program of France.
Levels and areas of study:
Full-time master’s and doctorate in the following areas:
Science and techniques.
Biology and Health.
Science and Engineering.
Mathematics and Digital.
Human and Social Sciences.
History, civilization and French language.
Law and political science.
Economy and Management.
Who can participate?
The Eiffel scholarship program is reserved for candidates of non-French nationality. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible.
The Eiffel Excellence scholarships will award the following prizes to the winning students:
- Monthly Subsidy for Master’s students 1,181 EUR
- Monthly allowance for doctoral students 1,700 EUR
- Plane tickets.
- Health insurance.
- Local transportation.
- No tuition fees.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- For the Master’s level, the candidate must be a maximum of 30 years old as of the date of the selection committee; born on or after March 12, 1987. For the Doctorate level, the candidate must be a maximum of 35 years old on the date of the selection committee; born on or after March 12, 1982.
- If you previously applied for this scholarship and were rejected, you are not allowed to reapply.
- If you are taking a course or training in France, your application for the Eiffel Excellence scholarship is prohibited.
- For the master’s course you must have a bachelor’s degree, for the doctorate a master’s degree will be requested.
- When shortlisting candidates who do not speak French, establishments must ensure that their language skills meet the requirements of the corresponding career.
Instructions to apply for the Eiffel France Scholarships:
Get a nomination from Campus France. Campus France is present in almost all countries, consult here: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/recherche/type/espace
Select the institute and course that best fits your plan to study in France.
To select the course, visit here: https://www.campusfrance.org/en . Select the course you want. Filter all programs and universities.