Do you dream of studying in Germany? An international full exchange scholarship program called CrossCulture 2024 is available . Its main objective and mission is to support international students from some nations around the globe. Its level of prestige is higher than other financing projects.
The global exchange scholarship lasts between two (2) to three (3) months in Germany, students who are part of it will have a unique opportunity to prepare and work alongside highly trained personnel. During your stay at the Für Auslandsbeziehungen Institute you will increase your skills and gain more experience in the field you select, in addition to the cultural exchange that comes from sharing with other beneficiaries of different nationalities.
The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany is in charge of carrying out this initiative. Applicants interested in topics related to the media, culture, politics and society, human rights, peace and sustainable development are expected to apply. The winner of this global exchange scholarship will benefit from full funding , including airfare, monthly allowance, and more.
Full exchange scholarship in Germany
Institutions where you will carry out your studies:
Institute for Foreign Relations, Germany.
Levels and areas of study:
Exchange scholarship of two (2) to three (3) months. Related topics:
- Media and culture.
- Politics and society.
- Human rights.
- Peace and sustainable development.
Who can participate?:
Students from the following nations:
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
Check out this link to see which other nations are on the list by continent.
The exchange scholarship promoted by the German Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs will allocate the following prizes:
- Monthly stipend of € 650 .
- Round trip airfare to your country of origin.
- Health insurance.
- Visa costs will be refunded if necessary.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student from one of the mentioned nations. Likewise, German students can also apply.
- Be 23 years old at the time of submitting your registration.
- Verify work experience of two (2) years.
- Master the English language, spoken and written. If you know the German language a little, it will be a plus on your cover sheet.
- Make a formal registration for the exchange scholarship in Germany through the Für Auslandsbeziehungen Institute’s online entry system.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
- Among others.
Win an exchange scholarship in Germany, visit the official website of CrossCulture scholarship and check every registration and other relevant details.
Until December 18, 2023.